- Create DMS Website in SharePoint
- Create DMS user
- Permissions & Validations setup in SharePoint
- Install DMS in Business Central
- Edit Json & Powershell files
- Upload files & release Table Setup
- Troubleshooting for Json files
- SharePoint site optimisation
- Report libraries
- Final tests
After completing this project, you will be able to:
- Save all the necessary information on your personal computer, never lose anything
- Guided step-by-step with troubleshooting
- Fully integrated with your personal or a demo a
- Customise your own Sharepoint page
- Install DMS in your own pace and control all the steps
- Fully understand the implementation process
This training and setup project is delivered via the COSMO Digital Consultant App. Installation of the app is a prerequisite to using the project and its contents.
- BC2GO – Business Central Basics
- BC2GO – Digital Consultant
- Windows system with Powershell software
- Programming language software ie. Visual Studio Code, Note++, Atom etc.
Pre-Installation Procedures and Prerequisites
A demo environment is recommended before installing DMS on your personal company's Business Central. You will find a guide in the first work package with instructions for opening a demo environment.
Australia, Austria, Canada, Colombia, France, Germany, Hungary, Mexico, New Zealand, Peru, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
Business Central Localization: Germany, W1
Languages: English, German
Why Digital Consultant?
We gather the best information and best practices so you don't have to spend time to look for information from the vast world of the internet. We use the years of experience we have working with different clients to give you only the steps you need, from start to finish. We keep our solutions up-to-date with all the latest versions coming out. Prefer to watch a video? working better with text? we have it all, you choose what works best for you. No need to wait for a consultant to be available, you do it at your own pace.